How do I download and Install E-Medsys
Please use the link below to download E-Medsys:
1. A window will pop-up asking "Do you want to run or save this file?" Click Run.
2. After e-MedsysPM.exe is downloaded, it will ask "Are you sure you want to run this software?" Click Run.
3. The e-Medsys Educational Edition Setup Wizard will appear. Click Next.
4. Specify the location of the e-Medsys directory (c:\e-Medsys). Click Next.
5. On the Ready to Install screen, click Install.
6. During the installation, you will be asked for your Enterprise Number, this number can be found in your book. Enter the number and select OK.
7. Click Finish to complete the e-Medsys Setup Wizard.
An e-Medsys icon has been created on the desktop for future access to e-Medsys. Double click the icon to bring up the login screen for e-Medsys.
An e-Medsys login screen should pop-up. (Note: If you do not see the login screen, please minimize all open windows.)
- Enter your Enterprise Number.
- Enter your Login Name.
- Enter your Password.
- Click Login.
Please note: When you are using the e-Medsys program, a DOS Window will always be present and minimized on your taskbar. Please do not close that DOS Window or you will close the program.
PracticeOne e-Medsys EHR does not support browsers other than Internet Explorer 6 and 7 (or Internet Explorer 8 running in compatibility mode). Mozilla Firefox and Netscape are not supported.
Internet Settings (Add as Safe Site):
1. Open Internet Explorer and go to the Tools menu bar. Select Pop up Blocker and set to Turn off Pop up Blocker.
2. Go to Tools and select Internet Options.
3. Select the second tab Security select the Trusted Sites and click on the Sites button.
4. Keep the Require server verification 'https:' for all sites in this zone checked.
5. Add URL as a trusted site (https://elearningehr.emedsys.mypracticeone.com) then click Close.
6. While in the Trusted sites location click on Custom Level. Select the Reset To: and select the Low setting and then hit the Reset button. A message will pop-up asking "Are you sure you want to change the settings for this zone?" Click Yes. Then click the OK button and then click OK once more to close out of Internet Options.
Recommended Screen Resolution:
PracticeOne recommended screen resolution is 1024 X 768 or higher.
- Intel Pentium 4 2.0 GHz, 1 GB of available local disk space
- 512 MB memory RAM with Microsoft Windows XP Professional or 1 GB memory RAM Vista Business
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or 7; Internet Explorer 8 running in compatibility mode
- Microsoft Word 2003 or 2007
- Acrobat Reader
- 1024 x 768 x 24 bit display